Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another day, another dollar...

Sorry, I am just lame today. This is true in both the slang usage way and the literal way. I feel blah. My right foot and shin are hurting, and so I am limping a bit. I was going to make more gazpacho this evening, and then was just too lazy to do so. I ordered a calzone from the local pizza joint. It was OK, not great, and probably more calories than I needed. I walked the dog, but didn't have the energy to go far (plus my foot was hurting). I really have nothing more to say. I don't feel at all entertaining, nor do I feel like I have anything of real value to contribute to this blog today. Then again, we all have days like this, so just letting everyone know that I am having one, because maybe you can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment