Tuesday, July 6, 2010

After the long weekend

OK, so I didn't post for a few days, but I figure that should be allowed on holiday long weekends. But now it is Tuesday and no more excuses. I did OK over the weekend. I walked much more than usual (for instance, I walked from the train to the esplanade and back on the 4th of July, and that was probably over a mile of walking by day's end- more than I have walked in many a moon), but then I did eat quite a bit of food over the weekend too. Nothing too horrible - I managed to avoid fried dough at the festivities, but then again I caved in to the craving for an Italian sausage with grilled peppers and onions. Oh well, I would say I am still generally moving in the right direction. By the way, not that it has much of anything to do with losing weight, but I bought the best mascara today! Diorshow by Dior, and yes it is more expensive than Maybelline, but I'm worth it. I do think self-esteem boosters help with motivation in the long run, and I gotta tell ya, that with this fancy mascara on, my eyes look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment